Skip to main content

Ariel Winter Casual Jeans Outfits


Modern Family star Ariel Winter has always been a fierce advocate for body positivity and acceptance, particularly when it comes to wearing whatever she wants. In a new interview with Women's Health, the 22-year-old revealed that after switching up her antidepressant medications, she is now, "feeling better about herself mentally."

Ariel clarified her intention behind switching the medications, saying, “I got inspired to actually find a medication that helped me as a person and did all the things I wanted it to do.” She's also seeing results from the work she puts in at the gym with a trainer and by focusing on strength training.

While Ariel's fashion choices have often made headlines, both her and her fans know how to clap back.

She once took to social saying, "Pretty annoyed about the focus on the fact that I wear shorts, and the commentary that I'm 'squeezing' into them or the idea that it's not okay for me to wear shorts." She continued, "It's SUMMER. Get over it. It's hot, I'm obviously going to be wearing minimal clothes. I'm not going to suffer in a turtleneck to please anyone."

Ariel's head-turning style surely isn't going anywhere. Daring cutouts, high hems, and statement-making details ensure she's still serving jaw-dropping looks wherever she goes. Ahead, see her best casual looks in jeans outfits.